Monday, December 5, 2011

Twas a long ass year...............

As my title will tell you, 2011 wasnt the best of years for me. Took a few months off from Dec 10 - Feb 11 and when i came back playing i ran/played really bad for 2 mths and basically done by bankroll by late April. I can be quite lazy in my approach to poker ex:conditions/mood and life tilt really wasnt helping.Never really got back going and although having a winning year online,live poker has really sucked  and got like 1 cash all year.It was a FT of Irish Classic but another bad year overall live. Cant seem to get the run of the felt in mid late stages of tourney's (was between 1 -10 of the money 10 times in ME in 18 months). These national live events carry so much value but they come at a price when your on the wrong side of variance. My Hendon Mob is embarrassing to say the least!!!!
http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=82633

My reasons for doing this blog are simple: I WANT TO START CRUSHING. By me doing this blog i feel like i have something to work towards and at the moment i will do anything to try and improve my game to get it at the heights I expect from myself. I've started with a coach i found on Pocket Fives at the start of November and have gone on my biggest downswing since i started playing on Pokerstars. Had a convo with him last night and he said its common enough as im trying to get my head around a different style and not picking the right spots to do it but it will all come good..... Hopefully before i move into a cardboard box :) With that in mind i'm gonna give myself a few goals for 2012:

  1.  Ten Hendon Mob Cashes in 2012..........tough but very achievable
  2.  Play minimum of 200 hrs per month grinding online
  3.  Get at least 4 hrs coaching online each week
  4.  Play an EPT
  5.  Get down to 12 stone.....

Might as well start early with ur New Year promises. This week im taking a break from online with having a 2k downswing  in last month or so.
Macau's Xmas festival this week so will play the 200 SH on Wednesday night and 500+50 ME on Day 1A. Love these festivals, always get a run in them so hopefully will have some good news for you next week. As this is my 1st Post on my blog all comments are welcome good/bad and wud appreciate a bit of CONSTRUCTIVE critisim!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Go get em tiger!!Gonna play ME fri so see you at wkend bud.Bol with the blog:)

    ReplyDelete