Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Reassessing things......

There has been a lot happened with since my last blog.TCOOP's and UKIPTS  have flown  by and gone. TCOOP was an anticlimax for me as i didn't get a run in much of the events,down to the most part of losing flips and playing bad.I started off with full intentions to play as much of the events as i could but when week 2 started  morale was at an all time low and has really continued in this vain. So fuckin sick of online poker at the moment, as soon as i had come back from UKIPT, i quit my coaching/staking deal as i feel the coach is a nit and really isn't helping me.I have gone from a profitable player to a player that goes on 100 buy in downswings. Obviously the coach isn't all to fault here as I have also been playing shite but it really seems like what he has taught me has affected my overall game and I'm finding myself in spots where 6 months ago i would have no problem with,now having serious problems. I'm questioning my game and really thinking I'm not good enough to do it profitably and for a living. Big statement i know but its how i feel and until i get the love for online back again don't think there is much point playing 10 tables 4 nights a week if your just gonna hate your life after it. Anyone have similar experiences please holla at me because this homey needs to eat!!!I have decided I'm gonna play a bit of live cash for a while putting in 3 sessions last week,with 2 winning sessions so hopefully i can continue this run

UKIPT Galway was as unenjoyable for me as possible. Main event had AA,KK and QQ busted in 1st level and was down to 7k fairly quick from a 15k starting.Busted level 3 with the 14 outer and that was that. Made a bad shove in 300 game with KK on a J76J board, obviously he had the J. Turbos didn't go to plan either up there.Next stop for me is the Macau Paddy's deepstack tournament which has a 20k starting stack and 30 min levels Day 1 and 40 min Day 2. My favourite place to play in Ireland and Ken always runs a good festival. On a lighter note, weight loss is going good. Joined gym last week and after 5 sessions down 1/2 stone so i might complete one of my five 2012 goals of all. Big shout out to Craig Burke last week as well on his 4th at the UKIPT. Craig is a guy who has worked hard at his game over the years and really deserves his finish as he is a really good solid player who rarely does spewtard things like me :) Gilly with another 2nd showing why this guy is full of class.He must have the sickest Henson Mob around!! 3 scores,2nd UKIPT Dublin/Galway and 3rd in WPT...niceeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment